We are currently accepting donations of the following items:
- Postage stamps for mailing letters – high need item!
- Canned kitten food
- Canned adult cat food
- Canned tuna for sick kitties to encourage them to eat.
- TD, Royal Canin Gastro, Hypoallergenic or Dental Diet to maintain dental health of our foster animals (Available at local vet clinics)
- Cans of A/D and Recovery Diet for sick and recovering animals in care (Available at the local vet clinics)
- Canned and dry C/D cat food for cats in foster care with bladder health issues (Available at vet clinics)
- Revolution for flea prevention (Available at local vet clinics)
- Pill Pockets for administering pills to cats (Available at the local vet)
- Wood pellets – Eastern Embers – used for cat litter
- Available at Foodland, Middleton Family Feed and many other fine businesses
- New or gently used cat carriers
- Large cat litter pans; with and without covers
- Paper towels, disposable rubber gloves (sizes small and medium), recycling (blue) bags and clear garbage bags
- Rubbing alcohol/saline solution/peroxide
- Bottles for kittens requiring milk replacement formula and special care
- And most importantly, the donation of your time. Visit our Volunteer page and learn what a difference you can make!
For pick-up or drop-off information call (902) 825-CAPS (825-2277) or email email@example.com.